Transport infrastructure / airports
New transfer baggage building facility at Athens International Airport, Greece
Client: Aktor S.A.
Construction costs: –
The project involves the construction of a new building at Athens International airport, at the apron area, for the accommodation of the baggage handling of transfer baggage. The new building is a steel structure, with a total GFA of 2,100 m².
OBERMEYER’s scope of works included the Architectural, Structural, MEP and Fire & Life Safety Design in the preliminary phase.
- Geodetic (topographical) surveys
- Geotechnical Surveys
– Detailed design for all Civil Works (substructure, superstructure, structures)
- alignment – substructure
- railway superstructure
- retaining walls, culverts
- formation setting
- railway stations and halts, including buildings, platforms, and canopies etc.
- disposal sites / borrow pits
- Design of signalling and telecommunication systems
– Design of electrification system
– Technical Specifications for Interlocking and Communication Equipment.
– Electrification Design
- Technical part (arising from the approved designs)
- Legal part: Procurement Plan, Tender Documents, Prequalification Documents, Evaluation Reports, Special Conditions of FIDIC Contract